POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : mean : Re: mean Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:12:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mean
From: bluetree
Date: 29 Jun 2008 17:25:00
Message: <web.4867fcd19e3373f33a8d79f50@news.povray.org>
So batmud isn't all graphical?
Might be a reason, why I couldn't find a screenshot easily. :-)

I'm not sure, if I'd like to play games, I had to pay for every minute playing
online...
it forces you to play and level fast. Is it possible to enjoy such a game?
Ok, because you'd be charged, they can maintain the serves, create new worlds
and creatures, but OTOH if you don't like to play a very, very long time, it
wouldn't bring a return, would it?
E.g. Guildwars, which you can't play offline...

bluetree