POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Everything Sucks Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Everything Sucks (Message 1 to 10 of 38)
From: stbenge
Subject: Everything Sucks
Date: 6 May 2008 15:03:44
Message: <4820ab90$1@news.povray.org>
That's because I'm off my antidepressants, which might be due to my
inability to pay for the exorbitantly-priced pills, which is due to my
inability to work, which is in turn caused by, you guessed it, my
depression (and manic phase).

My head feels not at all well. I barely feel alive :(

Maybe I'll try one of the two home remedies I have laying around.

Sam

Post a reply to this message

> That's because I'm off my antidepressants, which might be due to my
> inability to pay for the exorbitantly-priced pills, which is due to my
> inability to work, which is in turn caused by, you guessed it, my
> depression (and manic phase).
>
> My head feels not at all well. I barely feel alive :(
>
> Maybe I'll try one of the two home remedies I have laying around.
>
> Sam

Have you asked your doc for samples? A lot of times, they'll have tons
of samples lying around.

Post a reply to this message