POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Everything Sucks : Re: Everything Sucks Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:06:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everything Sucks
From: stbenge
Date: 6 May 2008 15:52:50
Message: <4820b712$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> Have you asked your doc for samples? A lot of times, they'll have tons
> of samples lying around.

They used to have a countless supply of samples. Unfortunately, they
stopped handing them out for whatever reason. Not that samples help much
anyway. This antidepressant takes a month to kick in, and the withdrawal
symptoms take just as long to subside. I've just stopped feeling the
"brain zaps", these terrible electric shock sensations all over. Now, I
guess I'm back to square one :/

Sam