POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Everything Sucks : Re: Everything Sucks Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:26:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everything Sucks
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 6 May 2008 16:20:34
Message: <4820bd92$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 06 May 2008 12:59:05 -0700, stbenge wrote:

> Halbert wrote:
>> Given the circumstances, if there is were other way, I would apply for
>> Medicaid. I assume that your meds would be covered.
>
> Well, I am on SSDI and MediCare/Caid, but they won't cover my meds, for
> whatever reason.

What the hell? I've only had caid turn me down for one, because some
nurse forgot to call in the PA.

>> My wife (whom I live
>> apart from) is bipolar (type II) and she is also getting SSI.
>
> Yeah, I'm BP-II also, but I'm pretty sure I've dipped into the more
> serious form from time to time. I've been quite psychotic and delusional
> in the past. Not good at all.

If you want someone to yell at, I'm going to be home the rest of the day.
Having been through days with similar situations (lost the bottle of
short blood plasma time pills, very fun), I know sometimes a voice can
help and sometimes it doesn't.

>> I know how bad it can suck, just make sure you can continue getting to
>> the doctor and find a way to continue your meds!
>
> I'm about to make some calls now. Thanks for the input, everyone~
>
> Sam

I would offer to help cause havok for who ever is responsible for you not
getting the pills you need, but the specifics will wait till you are in a
better mood.