POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Everything Sucks : Re: Everything Sucks Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everything Sucks
From: stbenge
Date: 6 May 2008 15:59:10
Message: <4820b88e@news.povray.org>
Halbert wrote:
> Given the circumstances, if there is were other way, I would apply for
> Medicaid. I assume that your meds would be covered.

Well, I am on SSDI and MediCare/Caid, but they won't cover my meds, for
whatever reason.

> My wife (whom I live
> apart from) is bipolar (type II) and she is also getting SSI.

Yeah, I'm BP-II also, but I'm pretty sure I've dipped into the more
serious form from time to time. I've been quite psychotic and delusional
in the past. Not good at all.

> I know how bad it can suck, just make sure you can continue getting to the
> doctor and find a way to continue your meds!

I'm about to make some calls now. Thanks for the input, everyone~

Sam