POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tampere, Finland Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Tampere, Finland (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: Stephen
Subject: Tampere, Finland
Date: 23 Jan 2008 06:53:49
Message: <ujaep35b0ip7gk5btdrmaqk6cbgdvibkea@4ax.com>
I am thinking about applying for a job near Tampere, Finland. Does anyone have
any information about the area?
Tampere, is the nearest airport I've not been told who the company is yet all I
know is that they manufacture heavy machinery.
Any information that would help me to guess if I would like to live there for
six months would be appreciated.

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message