POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tampere, Finland : Re: Tampere, Finland Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tampere, Finland
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 23 Jan 2008 14:57:35
Message: <47979c2f$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> I am thinking about applying for a job near Tampere, Finland. Does anyone have
> any information about the area?

I've born there. It's 3. biggest city at Finland with 'bout 200k people.
Big enough to be a city, small enough to get some freedom.

> Tampere, is the nearest airport I've not been told who the company is yet all I
> know is that they manufacture heavy machinery.

Hmm.. Tamrock is the first one to come to my mind. Then there's also at

facilities. And Plustech comes from Tampere.

> Any information that would help me to guess if I would like to live there for
> six months would be appreciated.

If you're anything like me, then yes.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen