POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tampere, Finland : Re: Tampere, Finland Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tampere, Finland
From: Warp
Date: 23 Jan 2008 09:14:18
Message: <47974bba@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote:
> I am thinking about applying for a job near Tampere, Finland. Does anyone have
> any information about the area?

  I live there.

> Tampere, is the nearest airport

  There's a small airfield here, but it's very rarely used for international
flights. With almost 100% certainty your flight will arrive at the capital
city airport, at Helsinki. From there you'll probably have to get to Tampere
by train or bus. It's a 2-hour travel. (The company will probably tell
you more.)

> Any information that would help me to guess if I would like to live there for
> six months would be appreciated.

  It's a rather quiet city. I don't see why not.

--
                                                          - Warp