POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tampere, Finland : Re: Tampere, Finland Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tampere, Finland
From: Warp
Date: 23 Jan 2008 10:28:21
Message: <47975d15@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote:
> From what I can see, Ryanair flies there to and from London Stansted.

  That's true, yes.

> The photographs of your countryside that you have posted (IIRC) show it to be
> beautiful.

  I wouldn't call it "countriside", really. It's just that there are forests
and lakes very close to (and in some cases even inside) the city. :P

  For example this is in the middle of Hervanta, which is the largest
suburb in Tampere (it's only a minute walk from the center of the suburb):
http://warp.povusers.org/photos/Ahvenis/

--
                                                          - Warp