POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tampere, Finland : Re: Tampere, Finland Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tampere, Finland
From: Stephen
Date: 24 Jan 2008 08:39:04
Message: <jv4hp35bspc7dff0juvnsnsgrta444r0is@4ax.com>
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:34:12 +0200, Eero Ahonen
<aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> I am thinking about applying for a job near Tampere, Finland. Does anyone have
>> any information about the area?
>
>I've born there. It's 3. biggest city at Finland with 'bout 200k people.
>Big enough to be a city, small enough to get some freedom.

Sounds nice

>> Tampere, is the nearest airport I've not been told who the company is yet all I
>> know is that they manufacture heavy machinery.
>
>Hmm.. Tamrock is the first one to come to my mind. Then there's also at

>facilities. And Plustech comes from Tampere.

As I said to Warp I'll stop thinking about it now. Over the years I've applied
for a few jobs in that neck of the woods (no pun intended) but never landed
lucky.

>> Any information that would help me to guess if I would like to live there for
>> six months would be appreciated.
>
>If you're anything like me, then yes.

Thanks Aero, a personal recommendation is better than internet reviews.
It would be nice to work in Finland especially in the summer, I think.

Regards
	Stephen