POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : DVD production... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  DVD production... (Message 18 to 27 of 37)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: DVD production...
Date: 21 Feb 2011 16:30:11
Message: <4D62D972.7050102@gmail.com>
On 21-2-2011 21:19, Stephen wrote:
> On 21/02/2011 7:34 PM, andrel wrote:
>> If you can see that and I can, but Patrick can't what does that tell us
>> about Amazon?
>
> I don't know, enlighten me.

In that case it looks like Amazon is filtering results based on IP
number. In this case apparently to prevent US citizens to obtain highly
subversive material.

> BTW If Patrick wants it bought from here I'm willing to do it. I suppose
> it can be delivered to him. I know it can if he opens a wish list.

I was thinking the same. Yet, it would be silly to be forced to buy from
Europe something in the US to be delivered to a US mailbox. There must
be a less roundabout way.

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.

Post a reply to this message

>>> If you can see that and I can, but Patrick can't what does that tell us
>>> about Amazon?
>>
>> I don't know, enlighten me.
>
> In that case it looks like Amazon is filtering results based on IP
> number. In this case apparently to prevent US citizens to obtain highly
> subversive material.

The link works fine for me.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)