POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The danger of Kinect Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  The danger of Kinect (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: Warp
Subject: The danger of Kinect
Date: 27 Jan 2011 10:54:29
Message: <4d419534@news.povray.org>
This problem with the Kinect was predicted even before it was released,
and it does indeed seem to happen:

http://failblog.org/2010/11/10/epic-fail-video-kinect-fail/
http://failblog.org/2011/01/26/epic-fail-video-kinect-awareness-fail/

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: The danger of Kinect
Date: 27 Jan 2011 14:20:00
Message: <4d41c560$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   This problem with the Kinect was predicted even before it was released,
> and it does indeed seem to happen:
>
> http://failblog.org/2010/11/10/epic-fail-video-kinect-fail/
> http://failblog.org/2011/01/26/epic-fail-video-kinect-awareness-fail/

I liked the one where he punted his cat right into the camera.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     "That was fatal?"

From: nemesis
Date: 28 Jan 2011 10:14:52
Message: <4d42dd6c@news.povray.org>
Warp escreveu:
>   This problem with the Kinect was predicted even before it was released,
> and it does indeed seem to happen:
>
> http://failblog.org/2010/11/10/epic-fail-video-kinect-fail/
> http://failblog.org/2011/01/26/epic-fail-video-kinect-awareness-fail/

wiimote all over again... but instead of holding a small plastic remote
controller and eventually throw it at the TV, you may throw an actual
tennis racket.  Or just play it safe, hold nothing and try not to run at
the TV...

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message