POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Wake, AAARGH! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Alan Wake, AAARGH! (Message 31 to 40 of 121)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH!
Date: 31 May 2010 12:26:47
Message: <4c03e347$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Oh, I remember reading about the cloth simulation in this game ... yes
> here it is:

Oh, me too. I hadn't realized it was a well-anticipated game.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/4383/the_secrets_of_cloth_simulation_in_.php?print=1

Damn. I was hoping to learn to do cloth simulation in PHP.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid

Post a reply to this message