POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Wake, AAARGH! : Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH!
From: Darren New
Date: 31 May 2010 13:30:54
Message: <4c03f24e$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>>> And I understand
>>> the PS3 player is a very nice implementation.
>>
>> It is, I can confirm that. :-)
>
> And bluetooth remote controls rock!

Huh. I wonder if the XBox controller is bluetooth, or something specialized.
I never really wondered if they used something standard.

I will say, the IR port on the xbox leaves much to be desired, as does using
an xbox controller as a media player control.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid