POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Wake, AAARGH! : Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH!
From: Phil Cook v2
Date: 3 Jun 2010 04:25:25
Message: <op.vdptpqgkmn4jds@phils>
And lo On Sat, 29 May 2010 13:17:24 +0100, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> did
spake thusly:

>   In 2005 Remedy Entertainment announced that they were developing a new
> revolutionary game named Alan Wake.
>
>   5 years have I been waiting for this game to be finished.
>
>   Then Remedy Entertainment partnered with Microsoft, and the game was
> subsequently published exclusively for the Xbox360. No Windows version.
>
>   F************CK you Microsoft. F*CK YOU!

On the other hand a new revolutionary game conceived in 2005 might not be
considered great shakes now. From reviews some are disappointed they
dropped the sandbox aspect for a
linear fixed storyline approach. Reading those it seems to be an updated
remastered version of Silent Hill 2.

Either way I don't think you're missing out on much.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com