POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Wake, AAARGH! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Alan Wake, AAARGH! (Message 102 to 111 of 121)
From: Phil Cook v2
Subject: Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH!
Date: 11 Jun 2010 06:42:50
Message: <op.vd4tdpugmn4jds@phils>
And lo On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:52:07 +0100, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake thusly:

> Darren New wrote:
>> Is that what it's called? I'll have to see if I can get that for the
>> xbox.
>
> Neat.
> http://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/b/burnoutparadise/default.htm
>
> For those who don't know what we're talking about:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-RjsMdOG6E
>
> Imagine that where one of the sub-games is seeing how much destruction
> you can cause in a busy intersection.

Yup that be the one; going dirt-cheap too. Better yet you don't need to
imagine that bit about the sub-game - it is a sub-game! It's called
"Showtime".

One of the unofficial sub-games is - the accelerator must be held down,
boost must be used when available, pass the controller when you crash; so
much fun in company "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, owwwww. My turn"

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com