POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : If you ever made a powerpoint Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  If you ever made a powerpoint (Message 11 to 20 of 34)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: If you ever made a powerpoint
Date: 23 May 2010 10:54:25
Message: <4bf941a1@news.povray.org>
On 23/05/2010 3:44 PM, Jim Charter wrote:
>> Sorry, it was over in much less than 10 minutes.
>> I’ve heard of and suffered “Death by PowerPoint” and this is a good
>> example of insulting the viewer’s intelligence.
>>

> My reaction too, it seems like some kind of scientific veneer is being
> pasted on a small set of casual observations surrounding open source
> coding and in a rather self-congratulatory way.  But maybe the 'studies'
> do exist, would like to know about Those, before getting to all the
> sweeping conclusions.

And the graphics, they were good for the first 5 minutes but it was
worse than sub titles on an English film.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 23 May 2010 11:08:41
Message: <4bf944f9@news.povray.org>
Who is this guy, and how the heck does is draw so fast? That's amazing!

Also, where did he get an infinite whiteboard from??

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/