POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : If you ever made a powerpoint : Re: If you ever made a powerpoint Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: If you ever made a powerpoint
From: Darren New
Date: 23 May 2010 18:12:42
Message: <4bf9a85a@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> In a couple of our so-called "warrooms", the entire wall - ceiling to
> floor, corner to corner - is all whiteboard.

Sun Computers wallpapered their entire cafeteria in whiteboard wallpaper and
left markers all around the room.  The only problem was every visitor had to
be taken out to lunch, because the whole caf had trade secrets written all
over the walls.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid