POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Retro AI Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Retro AI (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Invisible
Subject: Retro AI
Date: 11 May 2010 10:29:48
Message: <4be969dc$1@news.povray.org>
In other assorted craziness:

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/11/02/mechanical-computer.html

It doesn't explain it very well, but this is the very first AI algorithm
I ever saw. Mental, eh? A bunch of matchboxes can learn to play
tic-tac-toe. Unless it loses its marbles...

(Of course, the intelligent commentator will realise that it's actually
the human operator that is learning, not the matchboxes.)

Post a reply to this message