POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Retro AI : Re: Retro AI Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Retro AI
From: nemesis
Date: 11 May 2010 17:06:02
Message: <4be9c6ba$1@news.povray.org>
if there's one thing the movie War Games taught me is never to teach
games to a computer, specially Tic Tac Toe!!

Invisible escreveu:
> (Of course, the intelligent commentator will realise that it's actually
> the human operator that is learning, not the matchboxes.)

if you replace the human operator by a scanner to make matches and
robotic arms to get beans out/in to the matches, it's the "system" that
learns.  Though it probably has no clue that it is "learning".

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9