POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google search Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Google search (Message 10 to 19 of 39)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Google search
Date: 11 May 2010 13:56:20
Message: <4be99a44$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> They had an announcement describing this somewhere when they made the
> change.

Yeah, I would imagine they did. But finding it might be difficult...
(It's not like you can just Google "weird changes to Google search page".)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Darren New
Date: 11 May 2010 14:44:01
Message: <4be9a571$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> (It's not like you can just Google "weird changes to Google search page".)

Did you try it?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid

Post a reply to this message