POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google search : Re: Google search Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Google search
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 11 May 2010 15:18:09
Message: <4be9ad71$1@news.povray.org>
>> (It's not like you can just Google "weird changes to Google search
>> page".)
>
> Did you try it?

No. Let me go try it now...

...yes, as I expected, it returns nothing of use.

However, performing a manual search of the Official Google Blog (i.e.,
scrolling through the page until you see anything relevant-looking)
gives me this:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/google-design-turned-up-notch.html
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/spring-metamorphosis-googles-new-look.html

That covers the update that happened in the last few days. After another
15 minutes or so of manual searching, I found this:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/now-you-see-it-now-you-dont.html

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/