POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google search : Re: Google search Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Google search
From: scott
Date: 12 May 2010 06:31:00
Message: <4bea8364$1@news.povray.org>
> I was looking at some slides from a presentation about testing and
> developer productivity. One slide was a photograph of an actual whiteboard
> at Google HQ, listing the things that had reduced productivity on a
> particular day:

Sounds an interesting task, I should suggest people here do that.  But one
of the problems here I see is that a lot of people count the "unproductive"
work as productive.  For example if they spend a day trying to fix a problem
with an incorrectly designed thing, they count that as a good productive
day's work.  They don't realise their job is to design things correctly, and
not to design things incorrectly and then fix them.