POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google search : Re: Google search Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Google search
From: nemesis
Date: 11 May 2010 15:44:19
Message: <4be9b393@news.povray.org>
Invisible escreveu:
> In the last day or so, the Google logo seems to have changed [quite
> apart from the almost daily guest logos], and the search box has got
> larger. I wonder why?

you only *noticed* it the last day or so, but it's been there for quite
a while already (months).  At least the big official one rather than one
of the "nationalized" versions for each country...

I thought the change was merely cosmetic but now that you brought it to
attention, I also notice a virtual keyboard for security freaks next to
the search entry.  Can't be bad...

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9