POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photoshop CS5 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Photoshop CS5 (Message 105 to 114 of 154)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Photoshop CS5
Date: 6 May 2010 04:09:04
Message: <4be27920$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Wed, 05 May 2010 21:09:57 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>
>> Just FYI, the camera doesn't have any option to save anything but JPEG
>> format. You can adjust the colour balance (but not very much), and
>> exposure and IIRC you can manually set the shutter speed in case you're
>> insane.
>>
>> I still want a new camera. It's a PITA that I can't leave the batteries
>> in this one...
>
> What kind of camera have you got?  (I suppose I could look at the EXIF
> tags.....Fujifilm FinePix S304 it looks like.

Yeah, that sounds right.

> Changing the shutter speed, though, that's not insane, that's sensible
> when you can tell how it will affect the image.

No, I mean... When you adjust the exposure, you turn it up or down
*relative* to what the camera thinks it should be. But with the shutter
speed, you can have it automatic, or completely manual (i.e., you have
to somehow *guess* what the number should be without any assistence).
It's not relative to what the camera chose.

Post a reply to this message