POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:16:03 EDT (-0400)
  Bl**dy election (part 2) (Message 11 to 20 of 365)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
Date: 1 May 2010 09:37:02
Message: <4bdc2e7e$1@news.povray.org>
On 30/04/2010 12:28 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> Anybody got any better suggestions?

Guy Fawkes ;-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 1 May 2010 10:35:34
Message: <4bdc3c36$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> Anybody got any better suggestions?
>
> Emigrate.

Most people seem to go with "denigrate"...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: John VanSickle
Date: 1 May 2010 11:30:20
Message: <4bdc490c@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:

>>> Emigrate.
>>
>> ROFL
>>
> Just don't do so to Arizona. They would hear your English accent and
> immediately have you arrested, then probably deported to Mexico (I don't
> credit these idiots imagining that anyone in the country illegally
> *might* come from some place other than Mexico...). lol

I'm not quite ready to chalk up the Arizona laws to pure racism.

The notion that any nation must permit any person to immigrate is simply
nuts, and does not appear to be the operating principle of any nation on
earth.  Mexico's immigration laws, in particular, make even the new
Arizona law seem quite relaxed in comparison.  In light of this, I'd say
that the Mexican government "doth protest too much" on the issue of the
new Arizona law.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message