POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I wonder why? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  I wonder why? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Invisible
Subject: I wonder why?
Date: 23 Apr 2010 04:30:06
Message: <4bd15a8e$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1650

Why does this never happen to me?

Oh, wait... MAYBE IT DOES!! O_O

Oh my god...

Post a reply to this message

From: TC
Subject: Abandon all hope
Date: 23 Apr 2010 05:23:21
Message: <4bd16709$1@news.povray.org>
"Invisible" <voi### [at] devnull> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1650
>
> Why does this never happen to me?

Totally unrealistic picture. Guy is too slim.

In my experience, the girth of a person is directly proportional to the
number of books he reads. You can either spend your spare time on reading or
exercise, but both at the same time does not really work out.

Not really advisable, too, if you are trying to read and drive a bike at the
same time, or if you are reading while jogging - those pesky lampposts
simply have no consideration at all and tend to get in your way. Trees won't
make way for you, either. Probably because what you are reading is printed
on a close relative...

Then, the number of young women being attracted to you is inversely
proportional to your girth. ;-)

So: completely unrealistic situation. Abandon all hope.

But it is probably all for the best, anyway, since women are the root of all
evil.

Can be scientifically proven: look here ;-)

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/off-topic-forum/109078-women-root-all-evil.html

Well, I must have eaten a clown for breakfast, today...

http://www.bitfreak.net/bitlog/pivot/entry.php?id=297

Post a reply to this message

> Well, I must have eaten a clown for breakfast, today...

This morning my wife asked what I was making, I said "A peanut butter jelly
sandwich."  She said "I didn't know we had any jellyfish left."  I had to
start over.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)