POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I wonder why? : Abandon all hope Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Abandon all hope
From: TC
Date: 23 Apr 2010 05:23:21
Message: <4bd16709$1@news.povray.org>
"Invisible" <voi### [at] devnull> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1650
>
> Why does this never happen to me?

Totally unrealistic picture. Guy is too slim.

In my experience, the girth of a person is directly proportional to the
number of books he reads. You can either spend your spare time on reading or
exercise, but both at the same time does not really work out.

Not really advisable, too, if you are trying to read and drive a bike at the
same time, or if you are reading while jogging - those pesky lampposts
simply have no consideration at all and tend to get in your way. Trees won't
make way for you, either. Probably because what you are reading is printed
on a close relative...

Then, the number of young women being attracted to you is inversely
proportional to your girth. ;-)

So: completely unrealistic situation. Abandon all hope.

But it is probably all for the best, anyway, since women are the root of all
evil.

Can be scientifically proven: look here ;-)

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/off-topic-forum/109078-women-root-all-evil.html

Well, I must have eaten a clown for breakfast, today...

http://www.bitfreak.net/bitlog/pivot/entry.php?id=297