POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I wonder why? : Re: Abandon all hope Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abandon all hope
From: Invisible
Date: 6 May 2010 07:52:31
Message: <4be2ad7f$1@news.povray.org>
>> Why does this never happen to me?
>
> Totally unrealistic picture. Guy is too slim.
>
> In my experience, the girth of a person is directly proportional to the
> number of books he reads. You can either spend your spare time on reading or
> exercise, but both at the same time does not really work out.

False.

For almost my entire adult life, I spent a huge proportion of my time
sitting motionless in front of a computer (sometimes to the point that
my legs actually went numb) and eating nothing but high-calorie junk
food, and yet maintained a skinny physique.

Some people are just like that.

> Then, the number of young women being attracted to you is inversely
> proportional to your girth. ;-)

This, however, is true...