POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I wonder why? : Re: Abandon all hope Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abandon all hope
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Apr 2010 12:39:03
Message: <4bd1cd27@news.povray.org>
On 23/04/2010 5:15 PM, Darren New wrote:
> TC wrote:
>> Well, I must have eaten a clown for breakfast, today...
>
> This morning my wife asked what I was making, I said "A peanut butter
> jelly sandwich." She said "I didn't know we had any jellyfish left." I
> had to start over.

I can understand her concern ;-)
That is one of the most disgusting sounding foods ever. OK I know that
what you call jelly is what we Brits call jam and our jelly is your
Jell-O but it still conjures up evil thoughts to me. My wife likes
peanut butter and jam but I prefer good old fashioned stir fried jellyfish.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen