POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why homeopathy can be dangerous Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  Why homeopathy can be dangerous (Message 78 to 87 of 117)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Why homeopathy can be dangerous
Date: 30 Mar 2010 12:39:04
Message: <4bb22928$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 03:17:52 -0700, somebody wrote:

>  anectodal evidence

Something of an oxymoron there; anecdotes do not make for (scientific)
*evidence*.  This is something that I've had to explain to my own
management a few times:  Two people saying a training course is bad (or
good) isn't the basis for doing (or not doing) a rewrite of the course.
A statistically large enough sample of those who have used the materials
*is*.

Jim

Post a reply to this message