POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why homeopathy can be dangerous : Re: Why homeopathy can be dangerous Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:18:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why homeopathy can be dangerous
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 30 Mar 2010 15:43:47
Message: <4bb25473$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/30/2010 10:00 AM, Stephen wrote:
> On 30/03/2010 5:40 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> :-D
>>
>> Now if I could just work out how to prevent my tax dollars (I'm in Utah,
>> remember) from being used in the lawsuit against the federal government.
>> <sigh>
>>

> Now if I could just work out what lawsuit you are talking about, because
> you live in Utah :-P

Probably the stupid 14 state, "How dare you try to pass healthcare!",
lawsuit, which basically attempts to argue that its an unconstitutional
thing, you know.. unlike taxes, most other federal laws, and a dozen
other things, which already exists, and operate on the same principle.
Though, their biggest whine is about a clause that their own right wing
morons "insisted" be added, the, "you have to buy this, or we will
charge you a penalty", clause, called "individual mandate". Mind, it
might be some other thing they are sueing over too. Some of the so
called political leaders are not all that bright in some of these
states. Comes from having 80% of the people those states being complete
idiots, and the other 20% hanging on to their sanity, and some modicrum
of hope for electing rational people, by their fingernails. lol

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {