POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You lose some... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  You lose some... (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: You lose some...
Date: 14 Mar 2010 15:35:07
Message: <4b9d3a6b$1@news.povray.org>
I've spent an entire day maxing out my CPU with POV-Ray, and so far I've
produced absolutely nothing worth seeing.

Man, I'd forgotten just how frustrating this stuff is... :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> I've spent an entire day maxing out my CPU with POV-Ray, and so far I've
> produced absolutely nothing worth seeing.
>
> Man, I'd forgotten just how frustrating this stuff is... :-(

it demands inspiration.

Post a reply to this message

>> I've spent an entire day maxing out my CPU with POV-Ray, and so far I've
>> produced absolutely nothing worth seeing.
>
> it demands inspiration.

Never mind that - it demands *skill*.

I'm no graphic artist, and I don't think I ever will be. :-(

Post a reply to this message

>>> I've spent an entire day maxing out my CPU with POV-Ray, and so far I've
>>> produced absolutely nothing worth seeing.
>>
>> it demands inspiration.
>
> Never mind that - it demands *skill*.
>
> I'm no graphic artist, and I don't think I ever will be. :-(

looking at the images too long and see it differently than others would
see it.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen