POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Me and my guitar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Me and my guitar (Message 30 to 39 of 39)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Me and my guitar
Date: 3 Mar 2010 14:33:55
Message: <4b8eb9a3@news.povray.org>
> Not for music, but for programming. I imagine musical pros would go "Whoa,
> how do you do that?" when seeing some of the cool programs you're written.

  Nah. How many people look at an average house in the middle of a city
and say "wow, the architect who designed this is really good and clearly
knows his job"? Most people just think "yeah, a house".

  Or when people drive over a bridge, how many of them think "wow, the
person who designed this thing is really talented, I could never do this
myself"? Most people don't even notice.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message