POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Me and my guitar : Re: Me and my guitar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Me and my guitar
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Mar 2010 04:07:44
Message: <4b8f7860$1@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron wrote:

> 1: Tea bag are bad.
> They are a misuse of the original intend: individual dose of tea, to be
> removed from the bag. Lazyness and clueless make such wonders!

And the fact that a teabag is much simpler and easier than trying to
seperate out the tealeaves afterwards? (Believe me, I've tried this.)

What puzzles me is that nobody has yet had the idea of just selling the
resulting infusion, rather than the leaves themselves. (Then again,
anything with water in it is more expensive, so...)

> The "paper" is made of long vegetable fibers (such as abaca, a kind of
> banana cultivated for its fibers on the trunk), as opposed to the finely
> reduced fibers (and stones) in your nicest glossy white sheet of paper.
>
> The glue can be just any thermoplastic: PVC or polypropylene.
> As it does not disolve, it can be toxic, no problem, you're not supposed
> to chew the teabag.

I see...