POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Me and my guitar : Re: Me and my guitar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Me and my guitar
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Mar 2010 14:38:58
Message: <4b8ebad2@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Nah. How many people look at an average house in the middle of a city
> and say "wow, the architect who designed this is really good and clearly
> knows his job"? Most people just think "yeah, a house".
>
>   Or when people drive over a bridge, how many of them think "wow, the
> person who designed this thing is really talented, I could never do this
> myself"? Most people don't even notice.

Indeed. I'm sure I already mentioned that one about "This feature should
be easy to add. After all, it only requires one additional button on the
Customer screen."

For that matter... tea bags. What are tea bags made out of?

You didn't say paper, did you?

Think about it. If you get paper wet, it instantly falls apart. If you
get it even slightly moist, it falls apart. So... what the **** are tea
bags made of?! I mean, you pour BOILING WATER onto them! And then you
squish them, and they still don't break.

For that matter, what the hell kind of glue to you glue them shut with
that doesn't disolve in boiling water, and is non-toxic??

Ever stop to think about THAT? Huh?? ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/