POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Me and my guitar : Re: Me and my guitar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Me and my guitar
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 4 Mar 2010 04:36:19
Message: <4b8f7f13$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible a écrit :
> Le_Forgeron wrote:
>
>> 1: Tea bag are bad.
>> They are a misuse of the original intend: individual dose of tea, to be
>> removed from the bag. Lazyness and clueless make such wonders!
>
> And the fact that a teabag is much simpler and easier than trying to
> seperate out the tealeaves afterwards? (Believe me, I've tried this.)

Why separate afterward, from a tea-infuser ? Rinse and flush!
Reusing tea bag ?

Keep your tea leaves dry and in metal box until you need them.

> What puzzles me is that nobody has yet had the idea of just selling the
> resulting infusion, rather than the leaves themselves. (Then again,
> anything with water in it is more expensive, so...)

And what do you think Lipton is selling under the name ice(d) tea, in
venture with PepsiCo ?
A lot of canned and bottled water with various flavours.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.<br/>
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?<br/>