POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geometric puzzle Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:25:22 EDT (-0400)
  Geometric puzzle (Message 172 to 181 of 201)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Geometric puzzle
Date: 17 Dec 2009 19:17:31
Message: <4b2aca1b@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

>>> And I think that there pretty much sums up why people think Blender's
>>> interface sucks. :-)
>>
>> Not really, you can change that one around (as I always do).
>
> Which is irrelevant to the point that it defaults to doing everything
> differently than every other piece of software and platform, and you
> have to read lots of manuals just to learn how to close the program.

Like going "File -> Quit Blender"?  Or just hitting the window x button?
  Like in every other GUI app?

gee, stop man.  You showed before you can't even follow the Help manual
entries that come with the app... it's not the app's fault that you guys
choose it as a relief from your daily frustrations...

Post a reply to this message