POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yet another reason why they shouldn't grant software patents Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Yet another reason why they shouldn't grant software patents (Message 72 to 81 of 81)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Yet another reason why they shouldn't grant software patents
Date: 25 Nov 2009 17:11:27
Message: <4b0dab8f$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:53:52 -0800, Darren New wrote:

> I disagree that most of what the groklaw article talks about is
> relevant.

Heh, it's funny you say that, because I stopped trying to participate
there long ago after being accused of "astroturfing" because I didn't
agree with "the gospel according to PJ".  Dissent with PJ isn't really
appreciated there, even if you do have a valid point, I've found.

Jim

Post a reply to this message