POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the problems with the Blender UI Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  One of the problems with the Blender UI (Message 12 to 21 of 51)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: One of the problems with the Blender UI
Date: 9 Nov 2009 12:24:36
Message: <4af85054$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Wings 3D insists that real geometry needs volume.

I have no problem with that. But it shouldn't let me delete an edge or
vertex that would cause the geometry to not have volume.

That's like saying "my word processor insists text is always in a specific
character set, but I let you delete the character set indicator from the
document file."

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)