POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : yay! got my graphics tablet :D Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  yay! got my graphics tablet :D (Message 25 to 34 of 34)
From: stbenge
Subject: Re: yay! got my graphics tablet :D
Date: 4 Nov 2009 14:32:46
Message: <4af1d6de@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> An entire year of drawing classes, and I never once produced anything
> approaching being this good. Kind of depressing, really. I guess I just
> inherantly suck at drawing. :-(

I guess I'll take that as a complement, as depressing as it sounds :(

Post a reply to this message

From: stbenge
Date: 4 Nov 2009 14:43:31
Message: <4af1d963@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Well, everyone has a special talent:  you have good math skills.  My
> skills at math and povray are kinda poor.  Sam just beat both of us in
> both drawing, math and povray! :D

My math isn't really all that great. I still can't add/subract most
fractions, and in school, I never even made it to algebra. I ended up
learning it by programming in QBasic. Over time I've found some tricks,
but show me an equation (like those you find at Wikipedia or
mathworld.wolfram) and I'm completely lost.

Post a reply to this message