POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : yay! got my graphics tablet :D : Re: yay! got my graphics tablet :D Server Time
8 Oct 2024 17:26:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: yay! got my graphics tablet :D
From: stbenge
Date: 4 Nov 2009 14:43:31
Message: <4af1d963@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Well, everyone has a special talent:  you have good math skills.  My
> skills at math and povray are kinda poor.  Sam just beat both of us in
> both drawing, math and povray! :D

My math isn't really all that great. I still can't add/subract most
fractions, and in school, I never even made it to algebra. I ended up
learning it by programming in QBasic. Over time I've found some tricks,
but show me an equation (like those you find at Wikipedia or
mathworld.wolfram) and I'm completely lost.