POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 4096 pixel challenge! [image attached] Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  4096 pixel challenge! [image attached] (Message 3 to 12 of 32)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: clipka
Subject: Re: 4096 pixel challenge! [image attached] (** SPOILER **)
Date: 6 Oct 2009 03:48:05
Message: <4acaf635$1@news.povray.org>
clipka schrieb:

> As for #1, #2, #12, #13, #14, #17, #18 and #19, I'm quite lost...
>

> There. Now I'm going to check the Hall of Fame...

Found #13 (man, I didn't even know this detail was in there!)

Found that I was right with #15 (somewhat to my own surprise).

Identified #1.

Found I was right with #6 after all (didn't remember the shot to be
/that/ slanted).

Found that I'm probably wrong about #11 after all, and definitely wrong
about #8.

Found #14 (after a long search).

#2, #12, #17, #18 and #19 (and #8 and #11) remain unaccounted for - I
don't have much hope of ever being able to dig them up...

Post a reply to this message