POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 4096 pixel challenge! [image attached] : Re: 4096 pixel challenge! [image attached] Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4096 pixel challenge! [image attached]
From: Invisible
Date: 6 Oct 2009 04:21:02
Message: <4acafdee$1@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler wrote:

> I've taken 20 different povray images and clipped out a 64x64 pixel
> square from each.  The challenge is to identify which image each square
> came form.  Most of the images are reasonably well known, but I threw a
> few tougher ones in there just to be a jerk.

Hmm. #16 is obviously that underwater one (whatever the hell it's
called). #14 looks like it might be that render of the London Natural
History Museum that somebody did a while back. And it looks plausible
that #17 is the tea and biscuits scene that renders every time you
instill WinPOV. (Something keeps telling me #1 is the benchmark scene,
but I don't think it is.)

Hmm, OK. So, comprehensive failure then?