POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 4096 pixel challenge! [image attached] : Re: 4096 pixel challenge! [image attached] Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4096 pixel challenge! [image attached]
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 6 Oct 2009 13:56:19
Message: <4acb84c3@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   #4 rather obvious. Shouldn't even be necessary to say. Bird, rainy day...
> If someone doesn't know this image he should forever hide in shame.

I was surprised not to find the Wet Bird anywhere here. And then I
realised that IT IS HERE. O_O

The cropped image doesn't even remotely resemble how I remember that
image; it's far too light (I remember the image as rainy and almost
black), and the lamp post is the wrong shape (I was certain it's the
other way around too), and the background looks like interior wallpaper
rather than a building. It looked for all the world like a bird sitting
on the side of a birdcage in somebody's front room.

I fail. :'{

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/