POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mysteries of the universe Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:10:37 EDT (-0400)
  Mysteries of the universe (Message 204 to 213 of 223)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Mysteries of the universe
Date: 6 Sep 2009 12:36:14
Message: <4aa3e4fe$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 17:28:07 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>>> Off Air :)
>>
>>Underwater? ;-)
>>

> Possibly the Navy Lark.

I think that's next after we finish The Goon Show.  Just started series 7.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 6 Sep 2009 14:05:01
Message: <rdu7a51javvplbq5dask8bpl9gqcl7jb5g@4ax.com>
On 6 Sep 2009 12:36:14 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>I think that's next after we finish The Goon Show.  Just started series 7.

I'm listening to "Hamish And Dougal" again. I just set up my wife's internet
radio and it's connected to my laptop.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 19:04:50 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 6 Sep 2009 12:36:14 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>
>>I think that's next after we finish The Goon Show.  Just started series
>>7.
>
> I'm listening to "Hamish And Dougal" again. I just set up my wife's
> internet radio and it's connected to my laptop.

Cool, we might add that back to the list after Navy Lark.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On 6 Sep 2009 16:18:58 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 19:04:50 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>
>> On 6 Sep 2009 12:36:14 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>>
>>>I think that's next after we finish The Goon Show.  Just started series
>>>7.
>>
>> I'm listening to "Hamish And Dougal" again. I just set up my wife's
>> internet radio and it's connected to my laptop.
>
>Cool, we might add that back to the list after Navy Lark.

The Navy Lark goes back quite a few years and there is a lot of it, some of the
quality is very poor. :(
I've got quite a few recordings if you need any.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 21:44:04 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 6 Sep 2009 16:18:58 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>>> I'm listening to "Hamish And Dougal" again. I just set up my wife's
>>> internet radio and it's connected to my laptop.
>>
>>Cool, we might add that back to the list after Navy Lark.
>>

> The Navy Lark goes back quite a few years and there is a lot of it, some
> of the quality is very poor. :(
> I've got quite a few recordings if you need any.

Thanks for that - will let you know if I find myself missing any. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message