POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  So women aren't attracted to you? (Message 60 to 69 of 129)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
Date: 29 Aug 2009 06:36:45
Message: <4a9904bd@news.povray.org>

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wepe5ntAcJc/RyKE7rUTrII/AAAAAAAAABg/0dP9gGILveU/s1600-h/oktoberfest3.jpg

> Also this one seems cute to me:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wepe5ntAcJc/SWfc67m6hEI/AAAAAAAAASw/DyJ_FvMqzfI/s400/o318.jpg

  That sounds quite shallow. Don't you know that what matters is not the
external beauty, but the internal beauty (in other words, what's inside
the clothes)?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: gregjohn
Date: 29 Aug 2009 07:50:00
Message: <web.4a9915e2d48e359d34d207310@news.povray.org>
"Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress> wrote:
> > Everybody who's bothered to get to know me apparently really likes me. And
> > yet, girls ignore me.
> >
> > Marcus, on the other hand, is an arsehole. And girls really like him.
>
> He's confident and aggressive, whereas you're shy and self-deprecating.

Here's a dangerous sociological hypothesis:  are men who see themselves on the
wrong side of the above equation in their late teens more likely to marry
someone from a different culture/ race in their later twenties?  It's like, in
your sheltered little community, you're a loser. When you step out and grow up
a bit and meet a different kind of people, you meet folks who don't judge you
based on prior knowledge of your having been such a loser in kindergarten, and
somehow your mind associates nicer women with the new culture you stepped into,
and WHAM! suddenly you've got a lovely wife in your late twenties who has a very
different accent.

Post a reply to this message