POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? : Re: So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
From: Stephen
Date: 29 Aug 2009 08:34:28
Message: <j18i95d253e45n2skm3hqtlpg7jc14ff7k@4ax.com>
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 10:01:27 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

>  Jim, you can't look at *anyone* here in town centres at night unless you
>are of the same ilk and they know you...
>
>   It's a massive problem and I understand what Andrew is saying, however,
>if he found a nice country pub somewhere which he frequented regularly, then
>that's a different story...

I lived in one of those new towns (Cumbernauld) when I was a bit younger than
Andrew is. They are a nightmare I was attacked several times. No harm done to
anyone, fortunately.
The "small town mentality" is something you either join in or run away from. I
ran away ;)
But then Andrew has said several times that he would rather die of loneliness
and boredom than live in London.
--

Regards
     Stephen