POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Anyone else here seen District 9 yet? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone else here seen District 9 yet? (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Chambers
Subject: Anyone else here seen District 9 yet?
Date: 16 Aug 2009 23:36:01
Message: <4a88d021$1@news.povray.org>
Great movie.  Not really what I was expecting, but not entirely
different, either.

There were some slow parts in it, where I felt they were dragging things
out, but overall it was quite riveting.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Slime
Subject: Re: Anyone else here seen District 9 yet?
Date: 17 Aug 2009 02:24:46
Message: <4a88f7ae@news.povray.org>
Yes. I liked it a lot, but the people I went with thought it was bad.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message