POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of conspiracy theories Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Speaking of conspiracy theories (Message 94 to 103 of 133)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories
Date: 3 Aug 2009 00:37:15
Message: <4a76697b$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 21:34:30 -0700, Patrick Elliott wrote:

> http://www.denialism.com/Deckofcards/deck.html

Cool, I like that. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 3 Aug 2009 00:40:12
Message: <4a766a2c@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 21:16:40 -0700, Chambers wrote:

> You have to agree, though, that it isn't economically feasible to supply
> every treatment available to every individual who might possibly need
> it. The cost would be so prohibitive as to cripple any economy.

Only if health care is about money rather than being about health, and
only if the approach taken is to apply all available treatments
indiscriminately without considering the most effective treatment that
gives the best chance for survival/cure/remission.

Jim

Post a reply to this message